Our main office is located in Robinson Township, PA. The directions below will
assist you in finding us. Should you require additional assistance, call us at (412)
*If you are looking for Allegheny Children's Initiative, click here.
From Pittsburgh and points east:
- Take the Parkway East/I-279 South to I-79 North.
- Follow I-79 North and take Exit #60 (Moon Run/Crafton).
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn LEFT onto Rt. 60 South/Steubenville Pike.
- Follow Rt. 60 a couple of miles and turn RIGHT at the 2nd traffic
light on to Beaver Grade Rd.
- Turn RIGHT at first stop sign onto Silver Lane.
- Turn RIGHT at first traffic light onto Clever Rd.
- Follow past Robinson Park (on the left) and down the hill.
- Our driveway is on the LEFT approximately 3/4 of the way
down this hill.
From Washington, PA and points south:
- Follow I-79 North towards Erie and take Exit #60 (Moon Run/Crafton).
- Follow the above directions (From Pittsburgh and points east) beginning at step #3.
From Pittsburgh International Airport and points north/north-west:
- Follow Rt. 60 towards Robinson Town Center and take Exit #2 (Montour Run Road).
- From the exit ramp, go through the traffic light and under
the bridge. Then bear right onto Montour Run Rd.
- Follow Montour Run approximately 2 miles, just past Ventana
Hills Apartment complex, and bear LEFT (up hill) onto Clever Rd.
- Go through the traffic light at the top of the hill and
remain on Clever Rd.
- Follow the above directions (From Pittsburgh and points
east) beginning at step #7.
From Oakdale and points west:
- Follow Rt. 22/30 east towards Robinson Town Center.
- Just before reaching Robinson Town Center, take the Rt. 60 exit toward Pittsburgh International Airport
- Follow Rt. 60 down over the hill, and take Exit #2 (Montour Run Rd). Stay left while on the exit ramp and
go to the traffic light to merge onto Montour Run Rd.
- Follow the above directions (From Pittsburgh International Airport and points north/north-west) beginning at step #3.